Other Suggested Sites

Monday, June 05, 2006

A MESSAGE TO AMIR:

You know as well as me that you sold me faulty goods. Even if the laptop worked when you posted it (which i do not believe), i have a letter from royal mail saying your packaging was not sufficient, so either way you are liable for the cost of the laptop. However, I do not want you to give the money back to me. I want you to give it to charity, whatever charity or charities you feel deserve it. I can survive without the money, and if you find it in yourself to do the right thing, admit you made a mistake and give £375 to a good cause, I hope the world will take note that you have taken responsibility, learnt a lesson and can do good things. This way, you will be left with at least some respect, and your reputation will survive, as everybody makes mistakes, it just takes courage to admit to them and move on. If you donate to charity, i will take the photos down and replace them with details of your donations and your apology. You will then be remembered as the scammer who changed his ways, rather than the scammer who hid from his problems and refused to admit when he was wrong. So if you want to put an end to this.
--Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment